Benefits of Overmoulded Cable Assembly.
The process of low pressure overmoulding around other components provides extra protection and strain relief to cables ensuring that the interface between the cable and backshell of the connector are not damaged.
- Rugged , almost unbreakable protection - resistance to shock
- Effective strain relief
- Attractive - Option to mould company logos or part numbers
- Maintain shielding for EMC & EMI properties
- Mould in bushes or other mechanical fixings
- Tamperproof and environmentally sealed
- No hazardous fumes from materials
- Non-toxic, single component, (UL94-V0) approved
- Suitable alternative to conformal coating
- RoHS compliant
For more information please contact our sales team on 01189 325 120 or via email here